Free Shipping Off All Sales Over $1000
At Texas Original Bar-B.Q. Pits, we want our customers to be happy with their purchase. We recognize there are times that once a product is delivered it may turn out to not be exactly what our customer needs or wants. We do our best to help our customers with returns - after all we are shoppers too - that is why we have a 15 Day Return Policy.
Items that Arrived Damaged
Customers assume responsibility if damaged merchandise is signed for at the time of delivery. We highly recommend that all of our customers inspect shipments at the time of delivery. If a customer determines that the item is damaged they should write "damaged - delivery refused" on the signature line and call one of our Customer Service Representatives. If a customer signs for a delivery and does not note any damage, then it is the customer's responsibility to file a claim with the carrier to recoup the damages.
Return Policy Overview
Unless otherwise noted, you may return any item in its original packaging and in 100% sellable condition for a full refund within 15 days of receipt of your shipment, less shipping charges and a restocking fee. All products must be returned in 100% brand new condition - the way it was received in its original sealed manufacturer's packaging.
Returns are inspected at our distribution center/warehouse upon receipt; if the item is determined to have been installed or used in any way credit will not be given and the product can be returned to you at your cost. Special order returns will only be credited if the item is deemed to be defective upon return. After a product technician in our returns department receives, inspects, and approves the return a refund will be issued to your credit/debit card less the restocking fee. It typically takes us approximately 7-10 business days to process a credit back to your credit card and 2-3 business days for the credit to appear on your statement.
The customer is responsible for any return shipping charges for any products that are not defective.
ITEMS THAT CAN BE RETURNED
· Merchandise that is being returned within the 15 day return period
· Merchandise that has not been removed from its original packaging
· Merchandise that has not been installed
ITEMS THAT ARE NON-RETURNABLE
· Merchandise with shrink wrap that is missing or torn
· Merchandise that is used or shows signs of installation
· All special order merchandise
· Discontinued merchandise
· Parts or replacement parts
· Products $15 or less in value
A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returned merchandise that is not defective. All defective merchandise may be returned within 15 days and is not subject to the restocking fee, so long as the defective merchandise is exchanged with a replacement.
REASONS FOR THE RESTOCKING FEE
· Administrative costs associated with processing & handling a return
· Product technical inspection and verification
· Re-boxing of merchandise to manufacturer's standards
· Repair of packaging that is defaced with writing, marker or tape
· Cost recovery for products that have missing parts, instructions or packaging materials
· Cost of restocking the product and adding it to inventory levels
REFUSAL OF SHIPMENT
If a customer refuses goods that were to be delivered to them without going through our return process to receive an RGA# and Return Authorization, then the customer will be responsible for both the shipping cost to send the package(s) to the customer and the shipping costs incurred by Texas Original Pits .com to have the package(s) shipped back (returned) to our warehouse and we will also charge a 20% Handling Fee to cover the additional costs of processing of the order.
CAN I CANCEL MY SPECIAL ODRER
No, we are not able to cancel "Special Orders."
THE RETURN PROCESS
Our customers must obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) to return any product. Please call us to initiate the RGA process. Within 2-4 days after you contact us we will email you the shipping instructions along with your RGA.
Please note: any and all items returned without a pre-authorized RGA number will not be credited. When returning products, be sure to use UPS or another carrier that can provide you with a tracking number for your return. Texas Original Pits will not be held responsible for returns that are lost in transit and/or do not have a proper tracking number.
Texas Original Pits reserves the right to refuse any returns that are not returned according to the guidelines that are shown below. All returned products must:
· Have a valid RGA number
· Have include ALL original packaging
· Not have packaging that is written on or defaced in any way
· The product must be sent back to the correct (originating) distribution center/warehouse, as we have 5 distribution centers across the U.S.
RETURN POLICY GUIDELINES
· No product returns will be accepted more than 15 days after date of purchase.
· Special order items cannot be returned.
· We are not able to accept returns on damaged merchandise that was not inspected by the customer at the time of original delivery and not reported or claimed within 48 hours of receipt. If a customer signs for a delivery and does not report any damage to the shipping company or to us then it is the customer's responsibility to file a claim with the shipping company to recoup any damages.
· Please note that we are only able to process returns and refunds for items purchased from Texas Original Bar-B.Q. Pits.
· All discontinued items and colors are non-refundable or non-returnable.
· We do not issue store credit. Items can be returned for a refund minus restocking fees and the original shipping cost incurred by Texas Original Pits.
· All returns must be over $15 in total value. Any return for $15 or less, will not be authorized.
· Products returned as defective, but which after inspection, are found not to be defective are subject to a 20% handling charge.
· If a customer sends back a non-returnable item, no credit will be issued for the return of the product. The customer will be responsible for shipping charges going back to the customer.
· No credit will be provided if a customer returns a product to us without an RGA number or without setting up a return with us first.
· If a customer refuses goods that were to be delivered to them without going through our return process to obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA), then the customer will be responsible for both the return shipping charges and the original shipping costs incurred by Texas Original Pits. Texas Original Pits will also charge a 20% Handeling Fee and treat the refused shipment as a general return as defined in this policy.
RETURN POLICY FAQ
WHAT DO I DO IF TEXAS ORIGINAL BAR-B.Q. PITS SENT THE WRONG ITEM?
If you are shipped an incorrect item, please email or call us within 48 hours of receiving the product. We will provide an RGA and the shipping instructions to have the incorrect item returned to us. We will pay for the cost of shipping the item back to us and we will ship the correct product to you asap.
DO I NEED TO FILL ANYTHING OUT ON RGA FORM ONCE I RECEIVE IT?
No, the Customer Service Representative you spoke to or communicated with via email has already completed the form as needed for our returns department.
DOES TEXAS ORIGINAL PITS PAY THE RETURN SHIPPING COST FOR DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE?
Yes, we will pay the shipping costs to have defective items shipped back to us, if the items are determined to be defective according to manufacturer specifications.
DOES TEXAS ORIGINAL BAR-B.Q. PITS PAY FOR RETURN SHIPPING ON A RETURNED ITEM THAT IS NOT DEFECTIVE?
No. For customer remorse returns, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges involved in getting the item back to the correct distribution center/warehouse.
IS IT MANDATORY TO HAVE AN RGA NUMBER IN ORDER TO RETURN A PRODUCT?
Yes. Our customers must obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number to return a product. TEXAS ORIGINAL BAR-B.Q. PITS will not accept or process returns without a pre-approved RGA.